Eight-year grammar school
- It is intended for gifted pupils of the 5th grade of primary schools who successfully pass the Unified Entrance Examination in Mathematics and Czech language. This guarantees long-term systematic preparation for university studies. According to the curriculum of this programme, all pupils start by studying English as their first foreign language and then choose the second foreign language from a choice of German, Russian, French or Spanish. One class of the eight-year grammar school is opened every year.
Four-year grammar school
- This is intended for applicants of the 9th grade of primary school who are interested in subsequent studies at university. The condition of acceptance is successful passing the Unified Entrance Examination in Mathematics and Czech language. From the first year, pupils learn two foreign languages. They all study English and choose another language such as German, French, Spanish or Russian. The foreign language groups are set according to the level and are combined with pupils in parallel classes of eight years of study. The best pupils can prepare intensively for international language exams. In addition to the compulsory general education subjects, pupils from the third year choose elective subjects according to their focus. One class of the four-year grammar school is opened every year.
Mechanic fitter ( Mechatronics )
- This is a very promising 4-year field of study ending with a high school diploma. In addition to classic machining ( turning, milling), CNC technology, graduates acquire a solid foundation in computer technology, electronics, automation and programming of CNC machines, which is the main difference compared to the classic field of study, mechanic adjuster. The school cooperates with important social partnets of the region – e.g. TVD Rokytnice, NTS prometal, TRYON Brumov, Groz-Beckert Valašské Klobouky, Polfin Loučka, ZEKA plus, CEBES Brumov, KOWAG Rokytnice, SKD Bojkovice.
- students will learn to design, build and maintain computers, select, install, configure and manage operating systems and other programs, secure and protect data from misuse and destruction, support users with computing, design, build, configure and administer computer networks, manage databases, create computer programs and websites. Graduates can continue their studies at universities.
Extended study program: ENTREPRENEUR
- It is a two-year extension study in full-time form which is designed for graduates of all three-year courses.
- The field of secondary education with an apprenticeship certificate for three years of study includes universal training for maintenance, repairing of machinery and building equipment. Graduates are well versed in basic technical documentation and prepared to continuously adapt to the growing demands of technological development.
- The three-year apprenticeship includes training for the installation of water, wastewater, gas and heating systems and equipments. This field is included in the programme of the Zlín Region „Support for crafts in vocational education“ and students have the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
Mechanic motor vehicle repairer ( Car mechanic )
- Secondary education with an apprenticeship certificate for three years of study includes training for the repair of drive units, transmissions, brakes and other mechanisms in cars and trucks. Theoretical and practical knowledge of electrical engineering and technical diagnostics is also developed. In the course of study, students are prepared to drive motor vehicles. In cooperation with a contracted driving school they have the opportunity to obtain a driving licence, which is fully paid for by the school.
- It is a course of study for both boys and girls. The content of vocational training in this apprenticeship field is the curriculum, the acquisition of which gives the prerequisites for independent work on lathes, milling machines, grinders, respectively on drilling and boring machines. The graduate also acquires a solid foundation in manual metalworking. Students will learn to set up the machine tools they work on, as well as grind the tools they work with. After the apprenticeship, the universal metalworker is able to join the production process in large companies as well as in piece production. The school cooperates with important social partners of the region – e.g. TVD Rokytnice, NTS Prometal, TRYON Brumov, Groz-Beckert Valašské Klobouky, Polfin Loučka, ZEKA plus, CEBES Brumov, KOWAG Rokytnice, SKD Bojkovice.